Please join us for our 15th Annual HospiceCare Dinner Party at 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 24 at Tidewater Grill in the Charleston Town Center Mall. We are thrilled to host this event after a three-year hiatus.
This year’s dinner is particularly exciting for many reasons. As we are finally able to come together to celebrate and reflect on more than 40 years of amazing service to the state, we also mark the opening and success of our fourth in-patient facility at CAMC Memorial Hospital in May 2020, and cheer the expansion and growth of all our palliative, hospice and bereavement care programs!
Invite your friends and fill up a table so we can pack the house! Each year the atmosphere at Tidewater has been electric and the menu a culinary delight, making for a truly special evening of fine food, spirits and fun for all!
Tidewater Grill has promised another sensational menu, which features:
· Lump crabmeat & lobster cakes with red pepper coulis and Dijon mustard sauce;
· Mixed baby greens salad with goat cheese crumbles, red onion, candied pecans and strawberries tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette;
· Parmesan encrusted sole with lemon caper sauce and a 6 oz. petit filet, served with roasted red potatoes and sautéed green beans;
· Vegetarian entrée – pan-seared cauliflower piccata, available upon request. Please contact Jeff Sikorovsky at 304 768-8523 to request the Vegetarian entrée; and,
· Rich and creamy lemon cheesecake with fresh whipped cream and raspberry drizzle
Select donated wines and beer served with a cash bar
Cost for the dinner is $125 per person, with $75 designated as a tax-deductible donation to HospiceCare. Seating is limited and payment is required in advance when reservations are made, so please RSVP online today! Tips for servers are appreciated and encouraged at the table.
To add to the excitement, we will be drawing the winning raffle ticket for a Getaway Vacation to La Cabana Beach & Racquet Resort at Eagle Beach in Aruba! Raffle tickets are just $10 each and can be purchased at the dinner or in advance online at https://www.hospicecarewv.org/2022-hospicecare-aruba-raffle/!
If you have any questions about the dinner or raffle, please contact Jeff Sikorovsky at 304-768-8523 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to seeing you there!