▪ Provides personal care to patients including bathing, turning, ROM, feeding, toileting, mouthcare, & bed making.
▪ Supports patients and families emotionally
▪ Performs other duties as assigned
▪ Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing
▪ Good communication skills
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Visual & hearing acuity sufficient to auscultate BP, hear verbal instructions and communication
from clients, respond to emergency alarms, answer the telephone and lift and transfer patients.
Must be able to deal effectively with stress, patients and their families, multiple tasks, noise,
interruptions, and emotional loss, and to work cooperatively with other members of the
interdisciplinary team while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor.