- Desktop support including workstations, cell phones and tablets in help desk environment.
- Assists in equipment moves and installations.
- Work with all departments and divisions within the agency for technology needs.
- Works with staff on troubleshooting equipment problems in relation to electronic health record.
- The successful applicant will be able to train staff on new applications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two years It technical experience.
- Proficient in typing and use of computer software programs.
- Must have excellent telephone skills including cellphone and tablet troubleshoot skills; strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with the public and facilitate multiple end user needs.
- Must be project oriented and possess strong multitasking skills.
- Must have a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools
or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The
employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. Have
hearing acuity sufficient to hear verbal instructions and communication from clients, respond to emergency
alarms, and answer the telephone. Ability to concentrate on moderate details with frequent interruptions, attend
to specific functions for 10-25 minutes, remember multiple tasks and assignments over an 8-12 hour period, and
understand and relate specific ideas and concepts. Deal effectively with stress, patients and their families,
multiple tasks, noise, interruptions, and emotional loss, and to work cooperatively with other members of the
interdisciplinary team while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor. Travel is required.