- Plans and implements menus and coordinates food preparation for patients, families, guests and employees.
- Performs and coordinates food productions, cleaning, maintenance and inventory control activities, ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures, quality standards, cost parameters and appropriate federal and/or state regulatory requirements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in dietetics or nutrition and three years of related experience required.
- Minimum of one year of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have valid drivers license.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment. Must be able to continuously stand and walk, frequently squat, bend to the floor, reach over the shoulder, kneel, twist, sit, and lift average weight objects of up to 25 lbs. Must have visual acuity sufficient inspect food. Must have hearing acuity sufficient to hear verbal instructions and communication from clients, and respond to emergency alarms. Must be able to concentrate on moderate details with frequent interruptions, attend to specific functions for 10-25 minutes, remember multiple tasks and assignments over an 8-12 hour period, and understand and relate specific ideas and concepts. Must be able to deal effectively with stress, patients and their families, multiple tasks, noise, interruptions, and emotional loss, and to work cooperatively with other members of the interdisciplinary team while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor.