- Accountable for maintaining the in-patient units in a sanitary, orderly fashion.
- This position is expected to report any defects or repairs needed to maintain the physical appearance of the in-patient units.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment. Moderate physical activity including the handling and lifting of average-weight objects up to 50 lbs and pushing up to 125 pounds.