- Provides skilled nursing care, case management, and other clinical support services to patient/families in the home setting.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Current unrestricted WV license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Two years of professional nursing experience required.
- Current driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Visual & hearing acuity sufficient to auscultate BP, hear verbal instructions and communication from clients, respond to emergency alarms, and answer the telephone.
Must be able to deal effectively with stress, patients and their families, multiple tasks, noise, interruptions, and emotional loss, and to work cooperatively with other members of the interdisciplinary team while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor.