- Provides skilled nursing care and psychosocial support to patient / families at the inpatient units
- Performs other related duties as required
- Graduate from an approved school of professional nursing
- Current unrestricted WV license to practice as a registered nurse
- Two years of professional nursing experience
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Visual & hearing acuity sufficient to auscultate BP, hear verbal instructions and communication from clients, respond to emergency alarms, and answer the telephone.
Must be able to deal effectively with stress, patients and their families, multiple tasks, noise, interruptions, and emotional loss, and to work cooperatively with other members of the interdisciplinary team while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor.