Date(s) - 04/11/2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
On behalf of Tidewater Grill’s General Manager David Andrews, Chef Ron Allen, Manager Kelley Jordan, and their dedicated staff, we cordially invite you to come enjoy our 12th annual Tidewater-HospiceCare Dinner Gala at 6 p.m. Tuesday, April 11 at the Tidewater Grill in Charleston Town Center Mall!
This year’s meal will include:
- Lump crabmeat & lobster cakes with red pepper coulis and Dijon mustard sauce
- Mixed baby greens salad with bleu cheese crumbles, red onion, candied pecans, and strawberries tossed in a Balsamic vinaigrette.
- Main course: Pistachio encrusted sole and a bacon-wrapped filet with compound butter, sweet potato casserole, and grilled asparagus with parmesan.
- Dessert: Chocolate mousse cake with whipped topping & raspberry drizzle.
- Select wines, beer & liquor donated by Tidewater’s distributors will be served as well.
Cost for the dinner gala is $125 per person, with $75 of it designated as a tax-deductible donation to HospiceCare. Reservations are required and seating is limited.
NEW THIS YEAR – Payment is requested in advance when reservations are made. Tickets can be purchased by filling out the form below. You will be directed to PayPal’s secure website where you can easily pay with a debit card, credit card, or PayPal account. You do not need a PayPal account to pay.
Alternative forms of payment include credit cards over the phone or checks made payable to “HospiceCare” with “Tidewater Gala” in the memo line.
Please note: Tips for servers are appreciated and will be accepted at the table.