Saturday, June 12, 2021
9 a.m., Greenbrier County Courthouse, 912 Court Street N, Lewisburg, WV 24901
All proceeds benefit HospiceCare and The Peyton Hospice House.
The race will start and finish at The Greenbrier County Courthouse in downtown Lewisburg. Participants will turn around at the 3.1-mile marker/water station and return to the Courthouse. Walkers are welcome. COVID-19 protocols will be strictly followed during this event. We ask all participants to read and follow the protocols so that we can have a safe and successful event.
Race-day Registration – Race packets will be picked up that morning.
All participants will receive a finisher medal.
Registration will be available on Saturday June 12th
Make Checks Payable to:
1265 Maplewood Ave.
Lewisburg, WV 24901
Race Protocols – HospiceCare 10k
• Masks are to be worn while waiting for start and upon finishing the race.
• Participants may depart in waves based on pace. Each wave will consist of 25 participants and will set off every minute until all participants have started the race. Fastest groups will be in the first waves with walkers following. Your wave number will be on your bib number.
• Hand sanitizer will be available. A water station with individual bottled water will be at the turn-around point as well as the finish and handed out by socially distanced volunteers with masks and gloves.
• No other refreshments except water will be provided.
• Finisher medals will be given to all participants upon crossing the finish line. There will be no age category awards.
• Gathering at the finish line is prohibited. If participants have family members/friends waiting for them, they will be required to wear masks and be socially distanced.
For more information, please contact Missy Vanburen at HospiceCare’s Grenbrier Valley Office, (304) 645-2700/(800) 237-0842, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.