Job Title: CNA – HHH and HHH-West
Status: Full Time
Supervisor: Michelle Lacy
FLSA: Non Exempt
Shift: Days (3-12 hour shifts)
- Provides personal care to patients including bathing, turning, ROM, feeding, toileting, mouthcare, & bed making.
- Supports patients and families emotionally
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing
- One year of hospital or nursing home experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Experience with terminally ill preferred.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Visual & hearing acuity sufficient to auscultate BP, hear verbal instructions and communication from clients, respond to emergency alarms, answer the telephone and lift and transfer patients.
Must be able to deal effectively with stress, patients and their families, multiple tasks, noise, interruptions, and emotional loss, and to work cooperatively with other members of the interdisciplinary team while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor.
If you are interested in applying for this opening, either:
1 – Fill out the online application below with resume and/or cover letter and submit OR
2 – You can print out our application by clicking here, fill it out, and mail to: HospiceCare, 1606 Kanawha Blvd W., Charleston, WV 25387