Job Title: RN Case Manager
Status: Full Time
Supervisor: Nursing Supervisor
Hours: 40 per week
Shift: Days/Rotate On-Call/Holidays
- Provides skilled nursing care, case management, and other clinical support services to patient/families in the home setting.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Current unrestricted WV license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Two years of professional nursing experience in hospice/home health preferred.
- Current driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Visual & hearing acuity sufficient to auscultate BP, hear verbal instructions and communication from clients, respond to emergency alarms, answer the telephone and lift and transfer patients. Must be able to deal effectively with stress, patients and their families, multiple tasks, noise, interruptions, and emotional loss, and to work cooperatively with other members of the interdisciplinary team while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor.
If you are interested in applying for this opening, either:
1 – Fill out the online application below with resume and/or cover letter and submit OR
2 – You can print out our application by clicking here, fill it out, and mail to: HospiceCare, 1606 Kanawha Blvd W., Charleston, WV 25387