- Provides bereavement services to Hospice family members.
- Assists in providing bereavement education to Hospice family members and the community at large.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Masters degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or related field required. (May substitute Master’s Degree with Bachelors in Social Work and 3 years of Hospice Social Work experience.)
- Current unrestricted WV licensure in counseling, social work, or psychology required.
- Experience in grief counseling preferred.
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
Must be able to travel to and access patient homes where conditions may be adverse due to weather, environment or patients’ lifestyles. Must deal effectively with stress, patients and their families, multiple tasks, noise, interruptions, and emotional loss, and to work cooperatively with other members of the interdisciplinary team while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor.